BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

2/10/2009

Back from school, feeling tired. I think, exam is really a stress for me. I can only face exams without stressing myself up. I think I can do it. Hope it will be good luck for me.

I chat with Jenny yesterday. Talking about things that happen ago. Dunno why, chatting with her, I was very happy or rather I should say excited. I know what is my thought to her. I take her as a sister. But I don't think my FEEL do so. That is because my feel to her were stronger than to others...

But I hope my conclusionw was wrong. Maybe I think I fell in love with her before but that was a long time ago... I never thought I will meet her because for I think, she prefer staying in Africa more than coming back, so I don't expect she will come back.

I tried to give her up. I suceeded but failed today...

0 comments: