BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I felt so lonely~~

As for these few days... I didn't go to school. I either stay at home or at office. I seems to be bored and lonely. I seem to like to go to school. At least I meet my friends and start a talk with them. Heard that Raymond Lam is going to have a concert in Genting, Malaysia. I just hope I can go to the concert but I knew the answer is "NO"...

I think its time for me to think about my future.. I really hope my academic results were good, but it aint so good in fact... I hope time passes as slow as [possible]... Juz think about something sad, it will pass slowly... When I am happy, it passes as river flows...

As for today.. I got a bad news to all... I might go for a surgery soon or later... My mum was worrying about this. As for me... 生死有命

0 comments: