BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

9,10,11/10/2009

Lolz, Happy Birthday 2 me!!

I don't think it is nice to have a birthday celebration in such a nervous situation..~~ But it won't bother me to study... I think I need a good time for me to go study hard as hard as possible. Especially when I register for Chinese.

I didn't regret though I know I wasn't capable to get A in Chinese but I promised to try my best no matter how hard it takes... I hope my dreams come true. To achieve targets isn't :" 99% perspiration, 1% inspiration" anymore... It should be:" Lucks, Hard Works and Supports" These three are very important~~!!

I dunno how others do but I trust myself that I can do it.~~ As good As POSSIBLE!!

Nothing happened these days. But hope something interesting happen...

0 comments: