BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, October 29, 2009

A lucky surgery...

Long time ago, I found out there was something on my thigh... Lol, that was quite funny though... But yesterday, it started to have an enlargement which scares me. I think it will not be serious, so I decided not to tell my mum. But, everything can't be hidden from my mum, she discovered it and took me to a doctor. After the explanation from the doctor, this may be quite serious just in case.

He recomended me to go for a small surgery to take off the tumour. Eventually I was afraid... Because it might be something bad... But I told myself to calm down... Before that I went for my music class. Maybe there, I started to relax...

At 3pm, I reached the hospital... I went to the hospital just to check... But the doctor insisted to do the surgery cause its just a small matter to him... I think I felt paralyze and didn't even have my feelings.. He keep on asking me whether it is pain or not... I gave him 2 answer... "NO"..."little bit only"....

Just about 5 minutes... Its done... They sent that tumour to the lab for some experiment... The result havn't come out yet... I felt a little bit worried... But I know from the first moment that even it is a bad case... I'll just have to accept it... In this situation... I think I should be more optimistic...

0 comments: