BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

7/10/2009 Wed

Today is PMR, every junior high school student's test of achievement. I battled hard today. I don't care whether my result was heaven or hell, I've did and tried my best to answer. Some were tricky though, maybe I didn't do too good.

As for me, I'm a clearly positive person. So I believe that I can achieve good results. I am very very tired. Maybe because I suffer from insomnia since a few days ago.

I can think I've got short sightness cause I can't clearly see things far away. I hope not because I don't want to wear spectacles at this age. I have tried hard to keep my eyes in good condition.

It was lucky the dream didn't haunt my nights these a few days. If it really comes back, I hope it comes back on 13th October. Thats when PMR is over.

And information for those reading my blog. Just to inform that I maybe will have a small party in my house during my Chinese Birthday since my Birthday falls on this Friday.

More details, I'll post out later...

Good Luck for those having their exams!!

0 comments: