BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 3, 2009

3/10/2009 Sat

Today, it was boring. I hope nothing bad happen to me after I wrote this blog. I expect that today it will be a peaceful day but it didn't turn up. I think it is way worse than I thought.

Morning, I was in the office teaching some naughty students opting they could be better in maths. Some showed improvement, impressed.

Afternoon, I had a nap for around 2 hours cause I'm very very tired. I dreamt about the dream I mention. This time, I juz have a little memory recovered. All I know was she was talking as if it is the last time we will meet. Opt to see her face but in the dreams, we just talk through phone.

I thought I could grant control over this nightmare, but I failed. Hope to change the situaion. Why not take this as a sweet dream!! Hope to find out soon or later...

I hope to find out details about the person, and don't let it haunt me during the exams...

Nitez everyone...

0 comments: