BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Holi-Days

Lol, what I can say is I used the whole holiday to SMS... I mean SMS, work, eat, Basketball, and travel...

Yester day I went for a music lesson. I wanna learn how to play piano. But it seems I have a long way to go~~ So far~~ Lol, sometimes I will feel that no matter a person is happy or sad, they will wanna listen to music to calm themselves...

I think thats the best way for me. For me to relax my minds...

I am now wondering what is the difference between feel, like and love~~?? What's the difference, and how to differenciate it... I need an exact answer. But I don't think any beings in the world would tell me the answer. No one, I mean no one.

As long as I am alive, I'll seek for the answer myself. However, I don't guarantee a sucess...

0 comments: