BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

29/9/2009 Tue

Today, it wasn't that happy as I thought, now I felt why some of the students will suffer in their studies, I thought of it for a long time. Finally one answer came out, they was FORCED to help their parents working in the shop for 5 hours.

I argued this problem with my mum a lot of time since the last a few month ago. Not that I don't wanna work. I just can't work in such time as if I'm 8 days before the battle that I prepared for three years. Shouldn't I deepen my preparations??? Or stay in the shop there doing nothing but teaching some naughty students.

I am really really stressed out. She told me that I can study in her shop. But didn't she realised that I can't study in such environment, sometimes I notice that she didn't know my style: style of studying and style of thinking. If I really wanna study, I prefer to lock my self in a 14ftX10ft room and execute my studies.

Very tired about that. I don't think I can continue. Before it reach PMR, I am collapsed already...

0 comments: