BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 30, 2009

30/10/2009 FRI

Today.. Not very happy... 9.30 morning I reached the hospital for a regular check-up... To check the wound... The doctor said it was counted good and will recover soon... He loosen my bandage to make my walkings more convinient...

I had my breakfast and its time for medicine... Now I'm in my mum's office having my break... Sometimes I think I am very very useless now... I need people to help me... I mean always... I don't know how to describe my feels... I can't walk the stairs as how I usually could... It is just not me... I can walk stairs like flying but.. I just feel abnormal... I tried to execute my work in the classroom but it seems that my leg was a burden for me.

Whenever I strectch my thigh muscles... I'll feel the pain... And this isn't a joke... Quite painful... So I try to relax my muscles... But I'll walk like a person who is lame person... Lol... What the hell happened to me... What should I do...

0 comments: