BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 28, 2009

28/9/2009, Mon

Monday

Today, I felt very very down. My high marks maths has dropped... Dropped a lot. From 96 to 89... Haiz. Today is quite boring.

Afternoon,I on my facebook, I saw Jenny online, terrified. I thought she was studying or revising her studies but she wasn't, hope that won't distract he usual result.I asked her wat is she doing. She said she didn't know what she want. We talked a lot. I wanna buy a phone, she said she wants too. I hope I find a phone that suits my attitude. Hope she does so. Anyway she says she wants to go watch dramas.. BB...

I played a DoTa match wif Willy. Although I won but I'm not satisfied. I thought I can play better than that. Later on, I went for tuition. During tuition, I did my sejarah as good as possible. My first paper was 39/60, my second time was 41/60, showed some improvement.

After tuition, I waited for my mum for a long period. She overwent. Haiz need to wait until 8.40pm only reach home.

Watching Moonlight resonance. Hope will remember some sweet memories with 'her'...

0 comments: