BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

A very boring day indeed...

I wonder who is the hell Christina Chan... She is making me freaked up... I mean really freaked up... I don't understand her meanings and i don't want to answer her question either... I just hope she never exist... I just... I just want to keep that to myself... Really I want to keep the answer to myself ONLY...

Everyone is talking about this... This is more than a rumour... lol, I really dunno how to settle this. I really hope this rumoour will stop... I don't want this to continue and continue... Cause this is interuputing my life... I am just an ordinary person, why this type of things keep on happening on me~~

Lol... Party on 11/22 was confirmed... Hope everyone could come and enjoy... the map to my house... please click on the link for more information... Go to google map and search for Taman Kajang Impian... For more details call 016-2318618

0 comments: