BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, November 14, 2009

I am thinking whether i got a future or not...

I don't know why... My luck this years seems to be "0"... My leg is recovering but I cannot attend whatever activity... I hate the feeling to stay at home... I don't really wanna stay at home... I hate it...

I really want freedom... I don't think I can get it... 3years from now, I will still be in this situation... My estimation are never wrong... Haiz, this is the second year I can't follow to PD... T.T...

I think I will not have any chance to go to PD with my friends again... The only chance to meet my friends are 11/22 BBQ party... I think I will advise all: “酒逢知己千杯少, 不醉不归!!”

If I keep on missing all this activities... I think I am a robot... All programed... In my program, I only know work, money, sleep, eat... I hate this activities but it seems I have no other choices... I rather go out... Out of my house.. I don't care doing what... But I don't think I have a chance...

I am sad for this... Very very sad... I lost... I admit defeat to destiny, luck and freedon... I have a feeling that I'll cry... But I won't shed tears for what I hate... I only shed tears for what I like...

I don't know whether I can sleep or not... Its been a week since I can't sleep well...

0 comments: