BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Tuesday Evening

Tuesday again... Although it was quite enjoying, but I don't have mood today... I don't know how to describe my feelings but I can only tell you that I am very moody and boring... It seems like there are no other activities that can be executed today... It is a fix law that I must help in my mum's centre. It was kind of a job, part-time job, a boss's son (how embarassong!)... I need to take a deep breath, a really deep one... This is the only way that I can release the pressure throughout the session...

I wanna find a friend, a friend that can neutralize my sorrowful and deeply under-pressured heart... It wasn't easy though... To find a a true friend who can understand your feeling are yet more difficult than finding a way to score straight A's for examination...

Your score definitely won't betray you, but friends will... I do not know what to express as my feelings... I feel like I am in a dimension, there are a lot of doors... Each doors leads to different way... Out of the millions of doors, I need to find the correct door to enter. Once entered, there is no point of return... And yet, time is running out...

0 comments: