BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, July 23, 2009

H1N1.... Deadly 1(s)...

H1N1 spreading very fast & furious... I really don't know whether I had it or not... It was already 3 days of fever and I am ver, very afraid of having H1N1, but synthoms show it isn't... And I believe my life won't end so fast...

The was what I thought but I have to accept reality. But I didn't mean I had it lah, of course... The trials are going to start next week... Fairly worried but I believe I made enough preparation already...

I think still need to study more because I don't want to waste my talents... It is very precious to me... I wrote a very funny essay conatining 6 words which are impossible to be combined as a story... But I manage to do so... So I am willing to share my joy...

I'll post in the next blog, the essay contains 6 word:
1) KHS (Kajang High School)
2) Peter Pan (fantasy)
3) dolphin (animal)
4) fly (action)
5) cheerful (raection)
6) Siti Nur Haliza (a... singer)

0 comments: